We are recruiting for a Project Manager with specific Healthcare or Clinical Services industry experience to manage a project around facilitating the move of clinical / healthcare services and their support functions over an 18 month fixed term contract.
As a Healthcare and Clinical Services Project Manager you will:
* Lead the project development and delivery of a plan to return a hospice and community services, their people and service users back to site
* Build a robust programme of work, in collaboration with the Leadership Team
* Project manage the on-siting and decommissioning of interim sites (no longer required)
* Ensure that the new and refurbished accommodation is fit for purpose
* Engage with the Clinical and Medical Director and Deputy Director of Strategy, Innovation and Community on relevant matters
This is a full time role on an 18 month fixed term contract offering an annual salary of £47,000 to £52,000 plus benefits.
The role will be based in the Brighton and Hove area requiring physical working presence in this area at least three days a week.
You’ll need a relevant project management qualification such as Prince 2 and to have experience of supporting teams through a move and operational design / implementation in a Healthcare or Clinical Services related sector. High competence in the use of; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio software; Oasis, Access or other databases; project management planning software, e.g., MS Project; SPSS other statistical analysis software is required.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
An International Management and Construction Consultancy, widely recognised for their commitment to innovation, new initiatives and professional approach are seeking...View Job
A leading global construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Residential Senior Project Manager to be based in their Central...View Job
Fawkes & Reece have exciting opportunities for ambitious recruitment professionals to join our successful team as we grow and expand...View Job
I have an urgent requirement has been booked in for an Asbestos Analyst to start on Monday 25th July in...View Job