Location: Brighton Head Office – Remote
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: up to £36,000 per annum
This is an exciting role for a talented Content Producer to work across multiple education brands and products at an international organisation. We are looking for a creative team player who understands writing for a Gen-Z audience in an evolving industry.
As a Content Producer, you'll be reporting to the Senior Content Manager and working closely with the Product and Digital Marketing teams to create written content with prospective students in mind.
* Write and edit websites, brochures, blogs and other marketing assets such as flyers, event banners, posters, emails, landing pages, guides etc
* Create engaging, on-brand copy for pitches, partner launches, presentations and campaigns across digital platforms and print materials
* Interpret and interrogate creative briefs, working to precise partner brand guidelines
* Create and edit web-friendly content, written to specific SEO briefs
* Produce digital content in line with SEO, UX and device-specific best practice
* Publish web content and build new pages via a headless CMS (we use Kontent by Kentico)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as Marketing, English or Creative Writing.
* A confident communicator who can effectively work with key stakeholders, with exceptional written and spoken English.
* Proven ability to deliver content on time, to brief, and with a relentless focus on quality.
* A keen eye for detail – someone who loves all things grammar, tone of voice and brand guidelines.
* Experience in proofreading, editing and providing feedback.
* Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
* Proven ability to interpret large amounts of information quickly to produce great content.
* A solid understanding of SEO, UX and digital marketing.
* Prior experience in working with a CMS, preferable to a Headless CMS.
* A creative individual who is full of ideas.
* Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to grasp new software packages.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Science Teacher Lewes, East Sussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum...View Job
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for several Tutors in your local area to help disadvantaged pupils who have been especially...View Job
Contract type: Full Time- Permanent Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road Salary: £19,000 per annum JOB OVERVIEW We are...View Job
Early Years Trainer / Assessor Brighton / Hastings to £28,000 + bonus + bens Are you a qualified Early Years...View Job
Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent JOB OVERVIEW We are looking for a...View Job