Three Sixty Group is a leading commercial property marketing consultancy based in Brighton, working nationwide.
We are a small company of 10 employees, with our business split between providing brand development, design and marketing. We provide website & email campaign development, signage and graphic solutions for commercial properties, property brochures, launch events and full marketing campaigns. A growing element to our business is our digital content through hosted websites and interactive virtual tours.
The majority of our clients are agents working for national/international investment companies that maintain a portfolio of commercial, trade and industrial properties on large sites across the UK.
To support our developing digital output, we are looking for a Junior Web ‘all-rounder’, someone who has some web design under their belt, knows a bit about website development, and an individual who may have been involved in the hosting of managed CMS platforms.
We work in mixed media (websites, printed material, signage, interactive media, virtual tours etc.) so having an awareness of the importance of how different elements of a client’s brief complement one another would be advantageous.
Whilst you won’t have a lot (years) of experience, we would like someone who can demonstrate in their portfolio a range of different skills and knowledges, who may have had some practical experience over the last one or two years, preferably in the commercial sector.
So ideal candidates will need to have some experience of the following (or a very close equivalent):
* CMS platforms (Wordpress and the Divi page builder plugin)
* Website management using cPanel
* Use of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and XD
An eye for detail and an enthusiasm to help our clients better their expectation will be key to your success.
Ideal candidates will have some experience with most of these key tasks:
* Use innovation to define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
* Design websites using predefined theme layouts, understanding the capabilities of the Wordpress platform and consideration for good web practice
* Build interactive virtual tours and HTML marketing messages that accurately convey the potential of physical spaces the clients are promoting
* Retouch maps / images supplied to improve quality/layout in digital formats
* Testing and QA of websites and HTML emails on multiple browsers and clients and to ensure mobile compatibility and stability
* Proof-read all work to produce accurate and high-quality work before passing completed work back to client
* Deliver concise, accurate documents as defined by the client and/or line manager
* Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing designs suitable for our clients’ needs
* Ensure clients & the design studio are kept up to date at all times of progress and if support is required
* Keep up to date with trends in website design techniques and software
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a large, busy and growing employer in the...View Job
Desktop Support Engineer is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part of...View Job
1st/2nd line Support Analyst is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part...View Job
We are currently hiring a PHP Developer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job
We are currently hiring a Database Engineer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job