My client is looking for a Business Analyst that has strong experience of working with CRM systems, to join them as they embark on a number of new and exciting projects.
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to capture requirements and analyse business opportunities to support the development and day to day running of back-office business systems.
You will work with 3rd parties to ensure delivery on time, to budget and quality and assist with implementation.
The Business Analyst will work on a variety of projects including new system implementations (MS Dynamics) and Data Architecture projects.
You will need to have;
* Strong Business Analysis skills, be able to engage with stakeholders of all levels
* Experience of capturing requirements and running workshops
* Proven ability to understand, document and translate complex business concepts into technological solutions
* Previous experience of working with and managing 3rd parties
* Experience with MS Dynamics would be highly desirable although other CRM’s will be considered
* Any experience around Data Architecture would be nice to have
The role will be hybrid working, based remotely and onsite in Brighton a couple of days a week
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a large, busy and growing employer in the...View Job
Desktop Support Engineer is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part of...View Job
1st/2nd line Support Analyst is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part...View Job
We are currently hiring a PHP Developer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job
We are currently hiring a Database Engineer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job