GoGecko is working in partnership with Leo Horsfield Surveying.
With head offices in the centre of Brighton, Leo Horsfield is a family-run business which has grown and expanded since it was founded in 2006. They have extensive experience and knowledge in building surveying, construction, architecture and structural design. This is a pivotal role in the office where you will be organised and provide support to the surveyors out in the field and the internal team.
If you are a super organised, and love efficiency and process and have exceptional attention to detail this is an excellent time to be an Office Coordinator and join as the company continues to grow and expand.
What will you be doing as an Office Coordinator?
As an Office Coordinator, you will take charge of the administration of office by
* Checking that surveyors are uploading reports in a timely manner
* Liaising between surveyors and clients to provide timescales for report delivery
* Proof-reading approx. 12 reports daily (some will just require skim-checking, others will require re-formatting and error-spotting) and uploading these into the system
* Dealing with client queries regarding reports and liaising with the team to resolve them.
* Updating colleagues and managers weekly
* Preparing and sending invoices to clients and processing refunds
* Ordering stationary, office supplies and tea/coffee/other petty cash items
* Maintaining equipment log for surveyors
What are we looking for in an Office Coordinator?
* Able to work independently and be motivated
* Exceptional organisation skills and excellent telephone manner
* Good proof-reading skills and capable of using Word and Adobe to format.
* Able to prioritise workload to hit deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge/experience with Xero software or other accountancy packages
* Knowledge of property and construction terms
What’s in it for you?
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Hours of work 8: 30 am to 5pm Mon-Fri
* Central location close to public transport, shops and the sea
* Collaborative team environment
* Fantastic café and breakout workspace
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator – Immediate Start LOCATION: Brighton with hybrid approach 2 days a week HOURS: 36.5 Hours SHIFT:...View Job
We are recruiting for an Office Manager or Senior Administrator to join a small, hard working and friendly team on...View Job
Job Title: Patient Care Advisor Location: Brighton, East Sussex Salary: £10 per hour Temporary assignment – 6 month contract with...View Job
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator LOCATION: Central Brighton HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (in the office) SALARY: £23,000 –...View Job
JOB TITLE: Reconciliations Administrator (12 month FTC with potential to go permanent) LOCATION: Central Brighton, with flex to work from...View Job