We are recruiting for an Office Manager or Senior Administrator to join a small, hard working and friendly team on the outskirts of Brighton.
The position is an Office Manager role, dealing heavily with invoices, record keeping and office facilities and supplies.
The Office Manager will:
* Manage reception and look after visitors
* Answer telephone calls and transfer as necessary
* Manage general office admin (post, franking machine, filing invoices and other documentation, petty cash allocation)
* Manage Supplier requests and incoming supplier invoices
* Purchase monthly stationary orders and other requirements
* Manage facilities: utility contracts, Health & Safety set up (First aid boxes, booking First Aid training etc)
* Work closely with US Accounting team on supplier expenditure, UK and EU VAT reporting, collections etc
* Conduct sales invoice processing
You’ll need to be an experienced Office Manager or Senior Administrator with great attention to detail and experience in handling invoices and supplier / facilities contracts as well as general office administration processes.
The role offers £25,000 to £30,000 based on experience and has the option of two days a week working from home if required. The hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator – Immediate Start LOCATION: Brighton with hybrid approach 2 days a week HOURS: 36.5 Hours SHIFT:...View Job
Job Title: Patient Care Advisor Location: Brighton, East Sussex Salary: £10 per hour Temporary assignment – 6 month contract with...View Job
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator LOCATION: Central Brighton HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (in the office) SALARY: £23,000 –...View Job
JOB TITLE: Reconciliations Administrator (12 month FTC with potential to go permanent) LOCATION: Central Brighton, with flex to work from...View Job
WHITBREAD is the UK's leading hospitality business, and we are HIRING NOW NEAR YOU! With GREAT rates of pay and...View Job