How does working for an established manufacturer of Public Address Systems sound? With over 30 years of experience and based near to the Brighton, East Sussex location my client design and manufacture products for customers globally. They have continually produced world-first designs using cutting-edge technology.
They offer a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
Sound interesting? Read on…
You will be tasked to provide IT services to the highest standards, by providing efficient and professional technical support and IT infrastructure maintenance and improvements.
* Upgrading and maintaining IT Infrastructure including servers, virtualisation, storage, networks
* Server & workstation backup, replication, restore, and recovery services.
* Maintain and Support IT services and applications including the service portfolio (user software), Active directory domains, file servers, printer servers, and system security services.
* Hardware maintenance of all PC’s, laptops and peripherals
* Systems administration of Windows and Linux environments
* Experience working in an Infrastructure and desktop support role
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 O/S with proven troubleshooting experience.
* A good understanding of Linux server and desktop operating systems.
* Experience with Active Directory and account management.
* Good networking skills – familiar with switch configuration, routing
* Pension (5%)
* Life Insurance
* Income Protection
* Health Cover
* Parking Onsite
* 25 Days Annual Leave, increases during your tenure
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a large, busy and growing employer in the...View Job
Desktop Support Engineer is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part of...View Job
1st/2nd line Support Analyst is required by vibrant and ever-expanding software house based in the heart of Brighton. As part...View Job
We are currently hiring a PHP Developer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job
We are currently hiring a Database Engineer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a...View Job