Private Dental Nurse / Receptionist / Brighton, East Sussex / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Neots, Cambridgeshire to recruit a Private Dental Nurse / Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Private practice environment.
* Full or part time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
* Space; Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
* £9 – £13 per hour depending on experience.
* Nurses must have at least 1 years' Dental Nursing experience.
* Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, all aspects of the reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
* 4 surgery, computerised SOE practice.
* Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & clear Aligners.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered
Day Webster is looking to recruit a part time MSK Physiotherapist for bespoke private client of ours that is based...View Job
TEAM LEADER SALARY: £26,900 PER HOUR P/A * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension...View Job
My client is an award-winning agency looking to bring on board a Paid Media Specialist that will play a key...View Job
Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in...View Job
Woodston Personnel Global are hiring Locum GPS within the South East area especially Brighton, Eastbourne and Worthing. Whether you are...View Job