Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Brighton, East Sussex to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Private practice environment.
* Part time opportunity – 3 days per week.
* Surgery space; Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
* Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
* Must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience.
* The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI's & practice budgets.
* The successful candidate will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
* 4 surgery, SOE practice.
* Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & clear Aligners.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered
Day Webster is looking to recruit a part time MSK Physiotherapist for bespoke private client of ours that is based...View Job
TEAM LEADER SALARY: £26,900 PER HOUR P/A * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension...View Job
My client is an award-winning agency looking to bring on board a Paid Media Specialist that will play a key...View Job
Private Dental Nurse / Receptionist / Brighton, East Sussex / Full or Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a...View Job
Woodston Personnel Global are hiring Locum GPS within the South East area especially Brighton, Eastbourne and Worthing. Whether you are...View Job