Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum + bonus + vehicle or allowance and benefits
Location: Flexible – Sussex Region – Chichester, Eastbourne, Crawley, Brighton, Uckfield
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm (Flexibility required)
A company specialising mainly within the water and waste industry who design, manufacture and commission bespoke engineering and fabrication projects on mainly waste and water treatment works.
If you’re after a role and opportunity where you can be given responsibility and manage your own projects from cradle to grave, whilst still keeping that hands on approach, this job is for you!
You may be looking for that next step up from Project Supervisor or Site Supervisor? Or working currently as an Engineering Maintenance Manager who has handled projects as part of your role and fancy a change?
You will be overseeing the project from Client enquiry and pricing up stage, through to running the whole project from design to commissioning and handing over to the Client.
* Project managing up to £Million in value.
* Overseeing and running multiple projects across multiple sites at any given time.
* 60%-70% of the work is visiting the sites, running the project, coordinating teams.
* 30%-40% working from home.
* Being the point of call for the Client.
* Surveying the job and requirements, providing solutions to problematic areas.
* Writing up and providing quotation to Clients.
* Planning of works, organising teams both in the factory and on-site, and overseeing the delivery from build and commissioning onsite.
* Qualified in Engineering, ideally in Mechanical Engineering.
* Project management experience is highly desirable.
* Any exposure to pumps, pipework or metal and fabrication is highly desirable.
* Waste or Water Industry experience is highly desirable.
* Manufacturing will be considered too, depending on your role and what it included
* Job titles possibly considered include Project Manager, Project Supervisor, Engineering Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager etc.
* Well organised and good prioritisation skills.
* Working to deadlines.
* Hunger and drive to learn and succeed.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
Do you want to work for one of the market leading consultancies? Passionate about your work and experience in highways...View Job
Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Senior Systems Safety Engineer with a...View Job
Senior Landscape Architect – Brighton Flexible working Our Client is a leading landscape architecture and engineering consultancy who are passionate...View Job
Landscape Architect Brighton We are currently looking for Landscape Architect to join our team based at our Penguin Recruitment's Clients...View Job
03043 Field Service Engineer Brighton £23,000 – £25,000 pa Job Summary • A Field Service Engineer will help deliver an...View Job