BN1, The City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove
My client is a leading contractor in the construction sector who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 70 week scheme in Brighton. You will be required to manage all the setting out of a ground works package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Liaising with main contractor engineer.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the groundwork's package
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* Groundworks experience
* SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
* Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Joe Birch for further information