Senior Client Manager (Practice)
£35,000 - 45,000 + pension + free parking, negotiable
My client is a modern and highly established small firm of Chartered Accountants growing by 50% every few years with a very friendly team. They provide a range of services to a variety of small businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Senior Client Manager, you will prepare accounts and taxation computations for a portfolio of sole trader and limited company clients as well as assist the Director with a variety of practice manager duties.
The firm is expanding, hence the need for an additional member of staff. Staff tend to stay here for the long term, mainly because they truly invest in making their staff happy, feel respected and provide opportunities for advancement.
They are now offering a qualified accountant with a public practice background an opportunity to join their successful team and help to ensure continued growth. Reporting to the Director, as Senior Client Manager you will be required to:
* Prepare and oversee production of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
* Prepare final statutory and non-statutory accounts
* Prepare tax computations and complete tax returns and submissions to HMRC
* Review accounts and tax returns of advisory staff
* Execute company secretarial duties
* Assist with managing the practice including assurance, compliance, due diligence, planning & new projects
In return, they offer:
* Beautiful rural office setting with friendly and personable work colleagues
* Generous salary, AE pension, flexible working hours, free parking and discretionary bonuses
* Genteel pace of life with good life/work balance
Their office is situated in the heart of rural East Sussex with easy access to Brighton, Eastbourne, Lewes, Burgess Hill, Uckfield, Lindfield, Hailsham, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Crowborough and Royal Tunbridge Wells and, being rural, you will need to drive to get there.
Why should you apply?
* They are located in beautiful Sussex countryside with nearby major towns and cities
* It’s a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a growing client base, mainly by referral
* It has a friendly culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
* They provide their staff with fully-expensed on-going CPD training
* You are a Client Manager or Senior Accountant working in practice with the ability to prepare accounts in accordance with FRS102(1A) and FRS105, corporate and personal tax returns and would like to expand your role to include some practice management whilst still retaining a hands-on approach
* If you enjoy stability, steady growth and like to be kept busy whilst also enjoying a healthy work/life balance, then this is the firm for you
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant