Searches UK are a leading supplier of property searches. They offer conveyancing searches for both Residential and Commercial property transactions as well as other valuable products and services. As a market leader in England & Wales they are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of searches and committed to offering their clients innovative and pragmatic solutions to enable fluid and hassle free property transactions to take place.
Position: Conveyancing Search Specialist
Location: Hove, East Sussex (commutable from Brighton, Worthing and surrounding area)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000 per annum
About the role:
As a Conveyancing Search Specialist you will be part of a team who are responsible for overseeing the receipt of orders from clients, the process of the same through various online ordering platforms, keeping clients updated on the progress of their orders and returning the same to clients once complete.
You will be expected to be able to work under pressure and be self-motivated, working closely with other members of the team to ensure smooth communication and thorough updates of orders as they progress. You will need to have excellent communications skills as there will be a good deal of interaction with both new, existing and potential clients, many of whom will be experiencing stress and tight deadlines in their own workloads.
Full training will be provided to ensure that you are equipped with the necessary information to carry out the role to the highest standards, including product information and IT training, as well as the more standard risk and compliance training such as Data Protection, Equality & Diversity, Anti-Bribery, etc.
You will be required to be available during regular office hours, from 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. In addition to this, you may be asked at short notice to work extra hours as and when needed.
- Taking responsibility for your own department within the administrative team, managing your daily tasks and time effectively to meet with our SLA agreements
- Gaining a clear understanding of individual clients’ businesses and requirements
- Listening to client requirements and acting accordingly to ensure that these are met within a timely, professional and friendly manner
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to chase search results and keep the clients updated
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with a view to developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Advising new and existing clients on product information and forthcoming product developments and promotions
- Good communication is of vital importance
- Exceptional client facing and interpersonal skills
- IT skills, in particular, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
You may have experience of the following: Conveyancing Search Specialist, Conveyancing Paralegal, Conveyancing Assistant, Property Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Legal Administrator, Administrative Support, Administrator, Legal Executive, Conveyancer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Conveyancer, etc