B2C Marketing Manager is required for one of the UK’s leading financial services companies. Based in the Brighton area this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, proactive and growing creative marketing team.
The successful Consumer Marketing Manager must be formally educated holding a marketing qualification either a degree or specific marketing industry qualification as well as having extensive financial services or regulated industry experience.
In reward as Consumer Marketing Manager you will be given a salary of up to £60,000 p.a. plus amazing pension and benefits along with flexible agile working.
As Consumer Marketing Manager you will:
- Design, develop and deliver appropriate consumers plans and activities;
- Manage appropriate individuals/third parties to ensure campaigns are optimised and ensure ROI;
You must have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales;
- Adapt and work with change in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of managing and working with creative agencies.
If you have the experience and qualifications and would like to hear more about this fantastic Consumer Marketing Managers position then apply via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial