Senior Test Analyst
My client, a software development business, is looking to hire a Senior Test Analyst for their main office based in Brighton. My client is going through a technological overhaul as they are looking to introduce new technologies to their team.
As a Senior Test Analyst, you will have a high amount of involvement in this technological transformation. You will set the test strategy, ensure the test team receive the support they need, and provide technical mentorship where needed. Currently, my client’s focus is on automation. As such, they use Selenium Web Driver for their web front end regression suite, and SOAPUI to test their API’s.
For this role, my client is looking to pay between £40,000 and £50,000.
• Experience writing Automation tests, preferably using Selenium or Puppeteer
• A passion for Automation Testing – you will have a passion for testing, and will display your passion throughout the company.
• Experience mentoring, motivating, and engaging fellow testers
• Excellent communication skills and a good attention to detail
• Work with the test team to ensure product releases are as good as they can be. Help the team to determine the risk of each release as they progress toward CI.
• Play an important part in the Scrum process by helping highlight issues before development
• Help build out our automated
• Work with the CTO to define test strategy and ensure it remains relevant
• Be passionate about testing and evangelize across the business
• Support teams through training, workshops, and mentoring
• Help define success criteria and understand the balance between time and risk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age