Job Title: Performing Art Product Manager
Salary: £25K-30K depending on experience
Our client based in Brighton, is looking for a Performing Arts Product Manager with some knowledge of the travel market to harness further growth potential for Performing Arts groups.
* To continue to develop the clients Performing Arts product to ensure it maintains a market leading position within the sector working with marketing to support the clients strategy, reputation and the meeting of annual growth targets.
* To drive performing arts trip enquiries through face to face meetings and proposals meeting working within the Business Development team to increase the number of trips we service in this area.
* To be accountable for all performing arts trips from sale quote through to operational delivery meeting high customer service standards and commercial targets.
* To attend performing arts inspection visits or give talks to Party Leaders/Group decision makers about the clients proposition working with the Sales or Business Development teams.
* To support the business development team with any projects or initiatives to grow the pipeline and overall long term growth in sales in this area.
Skills and Experience:
* Must be self motivated
* A strong background in account or product management is essential with proven evidence of developing a product through own initiative and excellent service delivery and the building of long term relationships
* Able to demonstrate strong administrative capabilities with both excellent attention to detail and organisational skills where developing systems or used technology to make them more effective.
* Must have good command of written English via emails and to be able to present well
* Previous experience within the travel sector is highly desirable (ideally in a Product Delivery or Account Management role)
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment