Are you a dynamic and tenacious Business Development professional looking for a new challenge? Are you an ambitious recent graduate looking to take the first step in your career?
Our client is looking for a new addition to their client services team, based in Brighton, East Sussex. You will be part of a fast-paced environment, in a team that are as dedicated and driven as you are. Our client has fostered a culture of hard work and innovation, where they are always investing in their staff training and personal development.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop in your Business development career in the technology, digital, and marketing industries.
Duties of the role include:
- Engaging with potential clients - warm leads and cold calls
- Developing your own leads and building business relationships on the telephone
- Booking meetings and delivering online presentations
- Market Research and analysis
- Updating the CRM with your actions
- Working with the Business Development Managers and Account Managers
The ideal candidate will be target driven, personable and an excellent communicator. This role would suit either a connected and switched-on graduate or someone with some sales experience.
You will have:
- Experience in Sales or be educated to degree level.
- Fantastic telephone manner and good standard of written and spoken English.
- An excellent work ethic - confident and determined
- Experienced in a target driven environment would be advantageous
- A modern and up to date understanding of social media, Marketing or SEO would also be advantageous.
Our client offers an excellent list of company benefits, available on request, to include flexi-time, 25 days holiday, birthdays off work and a gym or travel subsidy.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market