Accounts Administrator, £18-22k doe, Central Brighton for global company. This role requires strong attention to detail, good accuracy and intermediate knowledge of Excel.
You will be processing and reconciling invoices relating to travel expenses for flights, accommodation, rail, hotels, car hire and credit card expenses. You will be responsible for accurate billing and
reporting for online and offline sales to maximise efficiency and secure third party revenue. - To assist with credit control; arranging monthly statement run, review of aged debt and chasing outstanding balances, payment allocation as required.
* Reconciliation of supplier statements, including ensuring invoices are received
* Chasing and reconciling outstanding commission / rebates from suppliers
* Maintain filing to support complete sales and operations audit trail
* Complete regular quality checking processes, ensuring accuracy of cost reconciliation
* Produce and distribute ad-hoc and regular sales and data reports
* Dealing with incoming accounts enquiries via telephone and email
Previous accounts administration experience is essential, with the ability to handle large volumes of transactional data. Excellent problem-solving skills able to research and use own initiative, as well as understand process requirements. A team player with excellent communication skills; able to work well with others and to be flexible/adaptable to the business need.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm, 23 days holiday, pension, salary £18-22k dependent on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy