Registered Manager – Residential Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential home for older people based in the Brighton area.
The home is a beautiful small/medium sized home including many residents who have Dementia.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC or an experienced Deputy who is ready for the step up.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic package of £35,000 – £45,000
The Registered Manager must have
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Prior experience as Registered Manager or Deputy of older people or dementia care homes
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
What is on offer? * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension * Referral Programme...View Job
Care Assistants Brighton/Hove/Worthing Full and Part Time Hours available Day and Night Shifts available (Flexible Shifts) Rate of pay –...View Job
What is on offer? 1Four1 are recruiting proactive Support Workers to support both adults and children with various complex needs...View Job
East Brighton Community Mental Health Centre are looking for a Social Worker to join the team, based onsite, 3 month...View Job