Are you an experienced or entry level Property Manager looking to start or continue your career in the industry?
If so a well-known national Property brand based in central Brighton are looking for a new Property Manager to join their team.
The basic salary will range from ?18,000 - ?20,000 per annum with an OTE ranging from £25,000 - £33,000.
Hours are Mon to Fri - 9am - 5:30pm with occasional Saturday's 9am - 1pm but you get the time back in lieu
Duties will include:
* Checking and adhering to landlords? management instructions.
* Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords following inspections.
* Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks. Organising for remedial works to be completed on a timely basis.
* Advising landlords/managing agents of want of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders, paying invoices.
* Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls, and personal visits from landlords and tenants.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Property Management experience either block or residential
* Level 1 - 3 ARLA qualified
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service