Due to continued growth an exciting Technical Support vacancy is available in Brighton, working on the helpdesk, supporting customers with software and hardware issues, as part of a fun and growing 1st Line team.
We are looking for experience in Customer Service, Retail experience with Technical Products, 1st Line Support, IT Helpdesk Engineer or a similar experience to join this company, a great employer offering future progression.
• Providing first line product support to Technical, Sales and Returns enquiries by phone, in writing or on Skype
• Handling Technical enquiries for both Software and Hardware (IT/Electronics)
• Providing excellent Customer Service with Technical/IT based products
• Advising of other suitable products and upgrades as necessary
The successful candidate will need:
• Excellent Customer Service skills and ideally previous experience in Customer Services whether it be call centre or retail based
• An interest, qualification or experience in IT, Electronics or Technology in general
• Ideally previous Technical Support experience but this is not essential
The work is mainly with UK customers but French or German language skills could be utilised too however, fluent spoken and written English communication skills are essential.
The role is permanent working 8 hour days between the hours of 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday as well as occasional Saturday mornings on a rota basis (approximately only 4 Saturdays a year).
The salary is between £18K - £22K dependent on skills and experience and the company offers a great working atmosphere and future progression opportunities.
Alongside this already fantastic position, there is an excellent list of benefits which include some of the following:
• Full training and induction program
• 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private healthcare & medical cash plan
• Free healthy breakfast
• Free fresh fruit and snacks daily
• Free onsite parking and 5 minute walk from train station
There will be a group interview day on Friday 24th May 2019 with immediate decisions made.
Spaces on the recruitment day are limited so apply now.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency