Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for Assistant Hotel Manager to join the team based in their Brighton Seafront Hotel. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of up to £23,500 per annum.
Assistant Hotel Manager role
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Assistant Hotel Manager of the 159 room site in Brighton Seafront, you would be responsible for one of the largest and most profitable hotels in the business. The Brighton Seafront Travelodge is one of our new Travelodge Plus hotels, recently having a million pound refurbishment and our new style Super Room and bar cafe. We have recently won Best Budget Hotel Brand 2019 and have been awarded a Trip Advisor Global Top 10 Certificate of Excellence awards! There has never been a better time to join Travelodge.
What you will be doing as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- Primary responsibility for either the housekeeping, reception or bar café teams
- Reviewing customer feedback in your department to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Maximising food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
What you can expect from us as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 20%.
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Additional holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you