Year 3 Teacher | Full Time | Eastbourne | September Start
Just Brighton Jobs
Teaching Personnel are working with a Primary School in Eastbourne to help them appoint a Year 3 Teacher from September 2019- August 2020
The school was graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED and is 2 form entry, it is situated in a pleasant area of Eastbourne and is proud of its friendly and supportive educational environment, for both pupils and staff. The successful candidate will be teaching a class of 28, with 2 children receiving additional support for SEN.
This school and their staffing team pride themselves on nurturing each child individually, setting learning goals according to their abilities and using creative and unique learning techniques. In doing this, the school hopes to encourage good mental health in children from a young age, to increase self esteem and confidence.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience teaching Key Stage 2
* A genuine passion for teaching with a creative and imaginative nature
* A positive attitude with the ability to work on their own and within a team
* The motivation to help all pupils to achieve their very best and to work above and beyond to exceed expectations
Experience working with SEN pupils would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Year 5 Teacher to start in September
* Class of 28 with 2 children receiving additional support
* Daily rate of £(Apply online only) per day, depending on experience
* School based in Eastbourne
If you are interested in the above role, please send a CV and cover letter or contact Sarah at the Brighton Primary Branch on (phone number removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.