Teaching Personnel are looking for Support Workers to provide personal care and support to children and young people with disabilities as well as emotional and behavioural needs. There are multiple posts (both full and part-time) available to start ASAP in a Brighton based special school.
Our client has a collaborative ethos and a positive approach. The roles are initially temporary but likely to become permanent.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a specialist setting, working with challenging behaviours and providing personal care. You will have a flexible and calm approach.
The school, supports children aged 5-18 on the Autistic Spectrum, those with SEMH needs and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience supporting young people or adults with additional needs
* Experience providing personal care
* The ability to support and de-escalate young people in crisis (Team Teach desirable)
* Passion and commitment to support young people with SEN to access a differentiated curriculum
* A high level of patience and enthusiasm to provide an engaging learning environment
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
* Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £70 per day
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
* Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, and our CPD partnership with the Leeds Trinity University
* Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
* 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.