Recruitment Branch Manager
Our Brighton office is poised for growth! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team as a Recruitment Branch Manager.
Recruitment Branch Manager Responsibilities;
* Promoting Tate's services through business development. Building strong and long-term relationships with clients in the marketplace, understanding their needs to support them with the relevant services Tate offer.
* Developing a talent pool of high-calibre candidates, providing advice and guidance to support them to showcase their talents to prospective employers
* Leading the team and supporting them with their development. Creating the right environment for the staff to perform at their best.
* Analysing the Brighton market. Keeping abreast of trends, market changes, competitor activity, etc to spot opportunities and challenges
Recruitment Branch Manager - Essential Qualities
* Proven track record in winning new and developing existing business, ideally in the recruitment industry
* Values driven and curious with evidence of providing bespoke solutions to meet customers needs
* Naturally able to build strong relationships with excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
* Leadership skills with strong emotional intelligence with experience in mentoring and inspiring others
* Results focused with proven track record demonstrating success and overcoming challenges
Our ‘Promise’ to you
We believe our people are our biggest asset and in 2018 we were delighted to be awarded ‘Platinum’ status with Investors in People.
We give our employees access to all kinds of opportunities as well as in-house training that’s set against specific career goals. We have a proven track record of developing superstars. We’re also part of the Impellam Group - the UK’s second-biggest recruitment company and now, a training supplier, enabling us to offer our aspiring and established leaders a CMI Team Leader or Management course (Level 3 or 5).
As a Manager, you will be entitled to a company car or car allowance together with a competitive bonus scheme. We also actively encourage 'flexible-working' to create the right environment to deliver your best results!
Our benefits include a generous pension scheme and 23 day's paid holiday a year (plus bank holidays). Then there’s the special extras; additional life-style benefits, your birthday off and a day off to support our charity.
And our reward and recognition scheme means that you can win prizes such as tea at the Ritz and trips away. We also hold a glamorous annual awards event where all of our top performers are recognised. We like to celebrate in style!
Interested to find out more?
Just as our obsession with sourcing exceptional talent is unwavering for our clients, we apply the same passion when we recruit. So if this opportunity sounds right for you, please send us your CV and tell us why it excites you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy