Brighton College has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join the team based in East Sussex. You will work on a full time (37.5 hours per week), permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This newly created role of Compliance Administrator will be key within Brighton College, and demands excellent attention to detail, the ability to work effectively under pressure and a professional approachable manner. In this busy role, you will provide administrative support to both the Human Resources office and to the Safeguarding department at the College.
General duties and responsibilities as our Compliance Administrator:
- Review the pre-employment checks and new starter checklists.
- Carry out the administration of Child Protection Training sessions for all staff and volunteers.
- Support the Designated Safeguarding Lead and Director of Safeguarding to ensure the efficient running of the Child Protection Sessions.
- Update the HRIT system CIPHR and the MIT system iSAMS with staff’s personal and employment information.
- Produce monthly staffing reports.
- Produce monthly Central Register Report.
- Issue and monitor the return of annual KCSIE, Code of Conduct and Safeguarding documentation to all staff and volunteers.
- Issue and administrate safeguarding questionnaires.
- Issue and administrate staff surveys.
- Other duties as required.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday) all year round, working 08.30 – 17.00.
Closing date for Compliance Administrator applications: 09.00 Tuesday 28th May 2019.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Compliance Administrator role then please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS