Full Time/Part Time/Variable
Britain’s largest not for profit healthcare provider is seeking a Theatre Practitioner (nurse or ODP) to join their established theatre dept at their hospital in Brighton.
You’ll be able to grow your career and be free of the constraints that prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. You’ll work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team. You’ll enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art.
As well as supervising, supporting and developing junior staff, you’ll deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner,
* You’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, either NMC or HCPC.
* You’ll have post-registration experience in both anaesthetics and at least one area of surgical scrub specialism.
* You will be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated.
* As part of the wider hospital team you’ll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
* Like us, you’re driven by quality. You don’t like to make compromises and we won’t ask you to. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do a job you’re proud of
* Support with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package.
* This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
* 25 days’ holiday in your first years here - and we’ll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Apply within remembering to attach your CV or contact Chris Bonner for more info; / (phone number removed)