Our client require a Senior CAD / Revit Technician to join their award winning business based in near Brighton. This opportunity would suit a Senior CAD / Revit Technician to join the project team within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of projects from Residential to Industrial projects and everything in-between. The company offer an established training programme and operate collaboratively whilst ensuring individuals are developed in the best way possible. This role will require a Senior CAD / Revit Technician to develop 3D models using Revit and monitor junior CAD technicians. It is essential that the Senior CAD / Revit Technician have the ability to communicate effectively, with the requirement to liaise with engineers and check the output of technicians.
The Senior CAD / Revit Technician will have at least 3 years’ worth of experience of working with Revit and it would be highly advantageous if an individual had experience within Revit structures. It is essential for this role that the Senior CAD / Revit Technician is qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND level within a relevant discipline. Our client offers and extremely competitive package with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Senior Revit Technician Position Overview
* Develop 3D Models using Revit in the role of a CAD technician
* Mentor other junior CAD technicians
* Liaise with Engineers and check the output of CAD technicians
* Coordinate and collaborate Revit Structural Models with other designers (architects and service engineers)
* Work to company BIM standards.
Senior Revit Technician Position Requirements
* Experience of working with Revit, ideally Revit structures
* Educated to HND/HNC level in an engineering discipline
* Competent with Autodesk, AutoCAD and Revit
* Excellent communication skills
* Understand BIM protocols and processes
Senior Revit Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary depending upon experience
* Ride to work scheme
* Support to chartership
* Opportunity to get involved in community and charity events
* 5 days holiday rising to 35.5 (with service) + bank holiday.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment