Our client is a digital marketing agency based in Brighton & Hove, specialising in search marketing & conversion rate optimisation, and making a difference is a key driving force behind what they do, which is why they pledge 7% of profits to charity. They pride themselves on delivering digital marketing with meaning, whereby as well as delivering meaningful results to clients they ensure that they make a meaningful impact on the team and surrounding community too.
The role of Paid Media Account Manager is a great opportunity for a passionate individual with previous experience in PPC who is looking to work on exciting clients and develop their skills, with a view of growing and building relationships with existing clients also.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for setting up campaigns, optimising and reporting for our clients, as well as manging client relationships. The person will work closely with the Paid Media Director to grow the clients paid media offering whilst developing their own skill set.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in paid media with an emphasis in paid search. They will also have outstanding communication skills, excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills.
* Creating campaigns from scratch across multiple paid media platforms
* Optimisation including, but not limited to:
* Ad copy testing
* Negative reviews
* Spend checks
* Bid management
* Keyword reviews
* Reporting for all clients using paid media
* Undertaking keyword research
* Keeping up to date with industry trends
* Client communication and account management
* Experience in paid media
* Google Ads Certified
* Google Analytics Certified (preferable)
* Strong Excel skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong time management skills
* Working across multiple paid media platforms including Google (Search, Display, Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
* Degree or equivalent qualification (preferable)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Extra day holiday per year of service
* Pension scheme
* Medical cash back scheme
* Personalised development plan
* Regular events (both social and for charity)
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Fruit and drinks/beer fridge to enjoy
* Early finish on Fridays