Does the opportunity to shape your own career in Digital Marketing appeal to you?
As a Paid Media Executive with our client that’s exactly what’s on offer.
We want you to feel truly valued in the workplace, to be able to highlight what you need from an employer and for you to really feel that your opinion is valued. We want you to wake up every morning knowing that what you say and feel will make a difference to you and those around you.
First Recruitment Services are proud to work with an established paid media agency who believe roles should be built on your needs as much as theirs. Whether that’s the flexible hours to fit your lifestyle, or perks and benefits that mean something to you; we want to know what drives you to keep achieving that next goal.
For them, it’s all about the people who shape the business and the whole team have come together from a variety of backgrounds creating strategies that help our clients stand out from the crowd. Although we pride ourselves on being ‘techie’ we have a sense of humour too and go out of our way to demonstrate it on a daily basis! Our charity work is also very close to our hearts. Making a difference is a key driving force behind what we do, which is why we pledge 7% of our profits to charity.
They are a growing business and as part of the growth they need to hire more excellent people as a Paid Media Executive. They know what they need but want to hear from you – what do you want? What do you think would help them make the best paid team in the UK.
Our client is a digital marketing agency based in Brighton & Hove, specialising in search marketing & conversion rate optimisation who is looking for a Paid Media Executive with previous experience in PPC who is looking to work on exciting clients and develop their skills
What you bring to the table:
* Experience in paid media
* Google Ads Certified
* Google Analytics Certified (preferable)
* Strong Excel skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong time management skills
* Working across multiple paid media platforms including Google (Search, Display, Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
* Degree or equivalent qualification (preferable)
In return they offer:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Extra day holiday per year of service
* Pension scheme
* Medical cash back scheme
* Personalised development plan
* Regular social and charity events
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Fruit and drinks/beer fridge to enjoy
* Early finish on Fridays