Are you a motivated, technically-minded and Test Development Engineer who is looking for increased responsibility and the challenges of working with state of the art test equipment within this internationally successful company?
This world market leader in high vacuum technology for the semi-conductor industries is currently seeking to recruit a Test Development Engineer to support, repair and improve a diverse range of electronic test equipment.
This organisation can also offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities and is based in East Sussex but is commutable from Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Newhaven and Seaford.
This Test Development Engineer - East Sussex will be responsible for providing technical support for and maintaining a range of state of the art In Circuit Test and Automated Test Equipment within the factory. The role will be within the Test Engineering Group, and will report into the Test Engineering Section Head.
Main responsibilities for this Test Development Engineer Job will be:
• Agree test strategy for product Work closely with Section Head and team colleagues to develop innovative cost effective test methodology based on volume and complexity of product.
• Implement ATE level solution. Design and develop fixture.
• Provide production support for test solution.
• Provide test support for the sites cost reduction initiatives.
Key experience for this Test Development Engineer Job:
• Gained over at least 3-5 years of experience in a test development environment.
• Experienced in PCA Test Development or Module Test Development (highly experienced in at least one of these, with a good level of awareness of the other).
• Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Desired experience for this Test Development Engineer Job:-
• PCA Test Development on Keysight HP3070 or similar automated board test systems.
The Test Development Engineer Job is based in East Sussex but is commutable from Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Newhaven and Seaford. For more information on this Test Development Engineer Job or similar jobs please contact Sarah Cook on (phone number removed) or send an email
Visit and follow Redline Group