National Sales Executive
Salary: £30K - £35K plus car allowance, uncapped bonus & excellent benefits
Location: Manchester, Wakefield, London, Middlesbrough, Brighton
Due to expansion and continued success Meridian Business Support have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Construction/M&E sales recruitment specialist to join their Built Environment team.
Are you an experienced Construction/M&E recruiter with a passion for business development looking to get away from the traditional 360 recruitment role or perhaps working within a business development role currently?
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and this year are proud to be celebrating 30 successful years within the recruitment industry.
You will be joining the national sales team concentrating on developing new business opportunities, enhancing brand awareness, increasing client portfolio and increasing sales revenue. You will work in partnership with Operations and Branch Managers to identify and develop new business opportunities nationwide.
In return for your hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!
* To actively and strategically sell to large national agency users
* Identify PSL time frames and increase the volume of PSL business
* Help co-ordinate the bid process and ensure all opportunities are maximised
* Work in partnership with the Construction/M&E branches to develop new business opportunities with existing clients
* Work closely with the BDM to provide sales support for the branches, and develop sales skills with the Branch Managers and Consultants
* Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets set by the BDM
* Negotiate and calculate rates under the contract agreements
* Manage large existing accounts, distributing requirements to relevant Departments, in particular those using portals or vendor management systems
* Work closely with the Marketing team to produce sales literature
* To regularly compile management information on pipelines and conversion rates
* Undertake competitor analysis to ensure Meridian Business Support maintain a competitive advantage
* A proven background of securing new business within the Built Environment market
* Strong sales ability
* Knowledge of pricing and Commercial awareness
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Mobile – must be prepared to travel within the national branch network, location can be flexible
* Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
* Excellent starting salary, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
* First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualification
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on (phone number removed) or email.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency