37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Anaesthetics & Recovery
A leading private hospital in Brighton requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to join their team working in anaesthetics and recovery.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day or night shifts
* A competitive annual salary from £25,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, seasons ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work closely with leading consultants, have a varied caseload and deliver high quality care and experiences for patients.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Extensive experience in anaesthetics and recovery/PACU and have completed a recognised anaesthetics course
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
* Be able to work autonomously
* Excellent communicator and team player
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)