Manpower is currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Data Analyst on behalf of our client, a large financial services corporation based in Brighton. This is a temporary role with Manpower till the end of the year. Working Monday to Friday 9-5.
Would you like to be part of an exciting team that delivers exceptional technology tools which enable colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels?
Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit an experienced data analyst, to support development and execution of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally - We need your energy and expertise to do so. You will have access to cutting edge tools working in a fast-faced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
If you have an eye for detail and a head for figures, then read on.
The ideal candidate will use their expertise to extract, manipulate and analyse relevant data from source, whilst using their creativity to present conclusions in an engaging & exciting way to a variety of stakeholders.
You will have experience with conducting in-depth data analysis in an operational environment, enjoy working in a large global organisation and be excited by the opportunity to make an impactful difference to a high visibility corporate strategy.
* Understand needs and expectation of the regional and international servicing portfolio
* Identify relevant data repositories and sources
* Be accountable for extracting and consolidating data
* Conduct accurate analysis
* Introduce regular reporting schedule
* Identify and assess trends, including reduction opportunities
* Complete ad hoc data related tasks and analysis as required
* Seek opportunities for continual improvement
* Comfortable in presenting findings and observations across a variety of internal forums or audiences
Skills & Qualifications
* Two (2) years of relevant experience, preferably with an IT background; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience, which can include but is not limited to – data analysis, data science, analytics or similar role
* Ability to convert data into effective & visually engaging content for a diverse audience of stakeholders using visual, oral and written form
* Solid understanding of data and problem solving within an operational environment
* Ability to carry out detailed analysis of data to extract trends and behaviours
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to share clear and sound recommendations or ideas
* Highly numerical with a mathematical/statistical background
* Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience of using Power BI, SQL, or similar is desirable
* The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to data strategy
* Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation
* Preferred experience of working in an Agile delivery framework
* Exceptional organization and coordination skills