Roofing and Cladding CAD Designer / Draughtsman - A key role to detail and schedule roofing and cladding systems for commercial and industrial building projects, commutable to offices located in Brighton, UK.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU WANT:
* To develop your knowledge of roofing and cladding systems with industry experts.
* To be a key member of a growing and successful company.
* Your hard work and achievements to be recognized and rewarded.
REQUIREMENTS - CAD Designer / Draughtsman - Roofing & Cladding
To be successful in your application the below would be favorable
* A proven knowledge and project experience of designing and detailing industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
* Posses detailed knowledge of cladding and roofing systems.
* Have previously worked with Flat roof, Standing Seam, Built-up, Composite Panel and Façade rain-screen systems. Knowledge of Curtain Wall and windows could be advantageous.
* Be experienced in the use of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
* You will need to be organized and able to run multiple projects in parallel. * Be knowledgeable of construction techniques and structurally aware.
* Hold strong commercial awareness and material costs.
Working under the Technical Director on a broad range of projects you will be responsible for the design and detail of a range of industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
* Work from client specifications and surveys to produce designs and bills of materials.
* Produce detailed GA, installation, manufacturing drawings and as-built documentation.
* Scheduling of materials.
* Attend and contribute to design meetings with clients and other members of the broader design team of a project.
* Carry out/assist with site surveys.
* Communicate with site managers and material suppliers to find the correct design solution.
* Help to identify and implement company procedures and processes