Quantity Surveyor, Brighton
One of the UK’s largest privately-owned construction development organisations have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor (Project Level) to join their southern commercial division.
The Quantity Surveyor’s role
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on a £100m residential development in Brighton, Sussex.
The Quantity Surveyor will responsible for:
* Complete monthly MCRs, procurement reports and progress reports
* The internal and external tender stages
* Agreement of external variations and cash flow
* Subcontract management
* Subcontract final accounts
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor will already have relevant commercial skills and experience which includes:
* The ability to maximise value recovery
* Cost control and cash management
* Effectively use / understand financial reports
* Final accounts
* Previous experience working on major residential projects
* Construction related degree
In Return for the Quantity Surveyor?
* Car/Car Allowance
* Fuel Card
* Private Health
* 25 days holiday
* Laptop + Phone
* Travel Expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Main Contractor / Brighton