Job Type: Permanent
Location: Eastbourne, Town Centre
Post Code: BN22 7QR
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a dynamic, customer-facing Helpdesk Engineer to join our growing team. This role would suit a technically minded individual who is passionate about IT beyond the workplace, tinkering with new technologies and keeping up to date with IT developments. Candidates who have prior experience working with a managed service provider (MSP) will be particularly suitable.
The company offers excellent prospects for career progression and industry recognised qualifications i.e. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA.
To be suitable you will have:
* Client-facing experience (ideally within a managed services environment, although this isn't essential)
* 2nd line server, network and firewall installation and support experience
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft systems i.e. Windows desktop and server OS, Office Suites, Active Directory, Exchange, PC peripherals, hardware
* Ambition to develop a career in a technology based company
This role will involve:
* Supporting, maintaining and upgrading IT infrastructure for external clients
* Provide technical support to customers across a range of hardware, software and internet based services including cloud technologies.
* Conducting system health checks and monitoring client networks
* Daily backup checks
* Delivering small projects and getting involved in larger projects as part of a team
* Developing new project opportunities and managing client relationships
This is a great role for someone with solid support skills that wants to build upon their experience and work across a number of really interesting technical projects.
* Office based in Eastbourne
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk Analyst and be living within a commutable distance of Eastbourne, Brighton, Hastings, Uckfield or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now