Software Manager – East Sussex (commutable from Brighton) – Permanent – Circa £55K
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Manager, to join this award-winning global organisation based in a beautiful part of East Sussex (commutable from Brighton). They design, install and maintain cutting edge technology around the globe across a range of industries.
Due to the company’s success and organic growth they are seeking Software Manager, or Senior Engineer with management experience, as this is still a hands-on position with roughly a 60/40 split. You will be responsible for managing a team of Engineers ensuring that critical projects are delivered, and team targets are met.
- Assigning the workload of the Development Team
- Manage the software development life cycle, working with the Director of Software engineering to identify and implement improvements
- Train and integrate new team members, supporting the continued development of existing team members.
- Proven experience of Full Software Development Life-Cycle experience
- Proven track record in Team Management
- Windows / Linux in C++
- Excellent communication skills
- Web Services Technology
- Database Design
Benefits: 23 days Holiday + bank holidays – rising with service, Private Health Insurance, Pension 5%, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Discretionary Annual Bonus.
Commutable locations: Worthing Eastbourne Brighton Chichester Horsham Crawley Tunbridge Hastings Redhill
To apply please send your CV or for an informal chat please call James Gigg on (phone number removed)
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy