I have a company who loves payroll. This is what they do but better than any other local business. They are expanding rapidly and need you to help cover their growing contacts.
This is a permanent position working in large open plan offices in the centre of Brighton! This company offers lots of progression, discounted travel scheme and quarterly incentives.
* Respond to customer e-mails across shared mailboxes in a timely and accurate manner
* Efficiently process weekly and monthly pay runs
* Expert payroll knowledge and experience (Advanced knowledge of processing statutory payments, new starters and leavers) including up to date knowledge of changes to payroll legislation
* Generate reports for monthly and quarterly liabilities
* Self-motivated with strong numeracy and IT skills
* Process statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
* Investigate customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
Skills and knowledge:
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-motivated Previous payroll experience is preferred
* Ability to multitask
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Strong IT skills
If you are interested in this position, please call us urgently or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service