Supply Chain Planner
Our client is a highly respected and successful provider of specialist pharmacy services and key business partner to independent healthcare providers across the UK. They specialise in the supply and management of medication to increase patient safety and meet current regulations and best practice guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join our vibrant, dynamic and highly social team. This is a fast paced environment offering you exposure to a number of different business areas and an opportunity to work in an ever changing environment with innovative products.
The role will require daily tracking of stock levels and sales forecasts provided by the Sage System and liaison with a variety of business functions such as Customer Service, Demand Management, Logistics Operations, Strategic and Procurement teams etc. to ensure optimal product supply, utilising the Sage system and transactional processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Contributing to the preparation of daily/weekly material requirements within a portfolio (Vendor).
* Optimisation and rapid day to day communication of change to requirements and deployment to best meet customer service and inventory objectives.
* Optimise system capability through reporting, planning and transactional systems to deliver objectives, maintaining accurate master data and inventory requirements.
* Execution of product/packaging rollovers, introductions and discontinuations.
* Lead projects to continuously improve planning and supply chain processes.
* Identify, monitor and advise on risks, opportunities and priorities to aid tactical and strategic decision making.
* Management of day to day inventory issues
* Previous experience as a Supply Chain Planner/Tactical Planner/Supply Optimiser
* Background in FMCG or similar
* Experience in Sage is desirable.
* Proven track record of building successful cross-functional relationships.
* Fluent in English is essential (additional language skills would be advantageous), together with first class communication and analytical skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Company and be a pivotal part of the team
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call (phone number removed).
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.