JUNIOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN - BRIGHTON
A market leading electronics business who design and produce a leading range of smart access control solutions is looking to add a Junior Electronic Engineering Technician.
We are in the process of building our own purpose-built test facility in Brighton, which will have full capabilities for electronic product testing, including EMC, stress, environmental testing and more. This role is intended to develop someone at a junior level into a leading role over the next few years, offering future responsibilities for running our electronics labs.
We are looking for someone with a HND/HNC, apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in engineering, ideally related to electronics, or someone with a personal interest in electronics.
Full training will be provided.
As a Junior Electronic Engineering Technician you will be involved in:
* Learning the necessary regulations for EMC compliance, and other methods for electronic testing
* Setting up and coordinating engineering labs/tests, including installing equipment, running tests and logging results
* Enabling the laboratories to function effectively
* Working closely with design engineers
* Working with other manufacturers who will be using our test/lab facilities
If you believe you have the right skill set and experience for this Junior Electronic Engineering Technician vacancy then please send your CV.
If you’d like to discuss the role before applying, you can call Michael Lukoczyk on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy