Business Development Manager – Brighton - 10 Months Contract
My Client is a global payment processing organisation who is based in Brighton. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join on an initial 10 Month contract. This is a great experience to not only utilise your existing skills but grow upon them.
As a Business Development Manager working for my client you will:
* Team management – recruiting, hiring, training, day-to-day management
* Drive maximum value from inbound marketing qualified leads, ensuring that leads are distributed fairly for timely follow-up and that activity SLAs are maintained
* Create and develop new outbound programs and campaigns and independently executed initiatives to deliver sales opportunities
* Tracking and reporting of sourced leads, opportunities, closed/won ratios in order to continually improve overall opportunity quality
* Deliver excellence in sales process and prospect communication techniques and ensure the team understands all elements of the IPM platform and use cases for key industry verticals
* Ongoing training in the sales process, communication techniques and product/technology areas
* Develop training and enablement programmes to ensure programmes with Sales Enablement team to on-board new BDRs
* Provide ongoing coaching and critique each individual’s pitch, product knowledge and sales capabilities in regular one-to-one meetings
* Develop incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
* Set expectations with marketing and sales management through timely and accurate reporting, pipeline and activity/program metrics reporting
* Create and maintain a positive and motivational team environment to support the BDR team at the start of their sales careers
* Ability to drive team and self to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets
To be successful in this Business Development Manager role you will:
* Demonstrate success in managing and developing a lead generation and/or sales team with related leadership experience
* Experience with SaaS product lines, technology or software products strongly desired.
* Working knowledge of (url removed), and prospecting tools like DiscoverOrg or ZoomInfo.
* Strong background in inside sales and/or inside sales management required.
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
* Individual sales experience with knowledge of value based selling an advantage
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
* Demonstrated success in achieving results through leading others; passion for coaching and mentoring individuals.
* Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success.
* Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company; ability to adapt and adjust priorities in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external professional partnerships
* Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and time management skills.
* Understanding of appropriate key performance indicators; ability to create and track individual and team metrics.
* Creative self-starter.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy